Current Job Openings:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are seeking a Development Officer to join our team! This individual would help to ensure the ongoing awareness and sustainability of Teen Lifeline by overseeing a broad scope of funding program activities related to solicitation, stewardship, recognition and expansion of Teen Lifeline’s donor community.
Working directly with the Executive Director and in conjunction with the Board of Directors, this individual would need to possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and expertise in leading and managing community volunteers. They should be self-motivated with the ability to set priorities, reach goals, evaluate, and report results. Must possess good time management skills, be able to multi-task under pressure, demonstrate excellent people skills, be gregarious, flexible, upbeat and motivated all while embracing the mission of Teen Lifeline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directs the planning, design and implementation of all fundraising efforts including cultivation, solicitation and recognition strategies for individual and corporate giving
- Develops and launches the Annual Giving and Tax Credit Campaigns as well as the Major Gifts program in conjunction with the Board and community volunteer leadership
- Works with existing committees to plan and implement special fundraising events that support Teen Lifeline’s mission and vision
- Creates opportunities to convert special event attendees into annual giving and/or major gift donors
- Works closely with Teen Lifeline’s Executive Director, Board and community volunteer leadership to effectively and efficiently implement fundraising objectives
- Maintains a current donor and prospect database to accurately track all cash and in-kind gifts, pledge and grant information
- Plans and implements strategy for donor communication, relationship building, retention and upgrading
- Generates and analyzes donor database reports, makes recommendations, and implements strategies to maximize giving potential
- Develops compelling oral and written material for a variety of solicitation applications
- Supports other areas as needed to maximize current and future fundraising objectives such as planned giving/endowment program, community/public relations efforts, media relations and public education.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public administration or related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant work experience in fund development, community leadership development or business sales, preferably with a strong fundraising track record in the nonprofit sector including experience working with major donors
- Experience in community organization and collaboration/partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management
- Prefer experience with the For Impact Development Model and Little Green Light donor management software
Salary range is $48,000-$60,000 dependent on experience. Generous benefits offered.
To apply for position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internship opportunities please email Morgan Phillips at email@example.com.