We’re continuing our series on 30 ways you can support Teen Lifeline during our 30th anniversary year!
This time we’re taking a look at 10 more ways you can support us, based on if you’re a teen or an adult!
5 Ways You Can Support Teen Lifeline (as a teen!)
One of the most important things you can do if you’re worried about a friend, is to reach out to them and suggest they call Teen Lifeline if they’re struggling. Check out some of previous blog posts to learn how to learn more on what to do if you’re worried about a friend.
2. Volunteer to be a Peer Counselor!
Are you the type of person everyone confides in? Do you enjoy helping others? Want to help people on a bigger scale? Then consider joining the Teen Lifeline family and becoming a Peer Counselor! Learn more HERE!
3. Invite your friend to volunteer at Teen Lifeline with you!
Signing up to volunteer? Bring your best friend along and help save lives together!
4. Buy/Sell Teen Lifeline Bracelets!
We have opportunities available where you can buy/sell Teen Lifeline bracelets in your school. Some restrictions may apply, so contact Nick at email@example.com if you’re interested!
5. Invite your friends to a Teen Lifeline event!
On Friday, September 9th, we’re holding a FREE community rally in support of the Teen Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Bring your friends and stop by Tempe Marketplace where they’ll be live music from 3NATIONS, drawings, giveaways and the chance to learn more about resources in the community and how YOU can save a life.
5 Ways You Can Support Teen Lifeline (as an adult!)
1. Invite our Prevention Team to share lifesaving info at your child’s school!
Want Teen Lifeline in your son or daughter’s school? Contact your school administrators and encourage them to reach out to us! We provide a variety of FREE presentations to help students with stress/coping, grief/loss, depression/suicide and a variety of other topics.
2. Place a link to Teen Lifeline in your e-signature
3. Share Teen Lifeline’s info with your own mailing list
4. Show some love on Social Media!
5. Donate your services for auction items or for use at Teen Lifeline’s facility.