Whether you are a teen, parent, educator or a just a concerned citizen, our resources page will provide you with a wide variety of information and topics to help better prepare and inform you.
If you have suggestions for our resources page, please email the resource link to email@example.com.
- American Association of Suicidology
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Addiction Guide
- College Guide for Students with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Suicide Prevention in College
- Understanding Suicide Prevention
- Teen Depression – Guide for Teens
- Back to School Anxiety and How to Help It (Blog)
- Positive Thinking
- Mindfulness Exercises
- Sleeping Habits
- Teen Depression – Guide for Parents
- A Parent’s Guide to Recognizing and Treating Depression in Your Child
- A Guide to Children’s Mental Health
- We will have more resources coming soon! For now, visit our educator topic and help page for further information!