Your donations allow us to empower our youth and provide a connection of hope to teens in crisis! Head over to our donations page and view the variety of ways that you can help!
- Ask your employer to match your donation
- Challenge your friends to donate
- Pledge a monthly cash donation
- Make a legacy donation in your will
Are you a teenager over the age of 15? Do you live in Maricopa County? Then learn more about how YOU can be a connection of hope to a fellow teen in crisis.
Introduce Teen Lifeline to your friends, family and co-workers. Host an event to raise money for Teen Lifeline as your charity of choice!
- Poker Night
- Dinner Party
- Fun Run
- Wine & Cheese Party
- Progressive dinner
- Host a yard sale
- The Annual Connections of Hope event in November
- The Annual Firetag Invitational Golf event in November
- A Community Rally in support of Teen Suicide Prevention Awareness Week in September
We’re all over social media! Find us on Facebook, Twitter (and Here), Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn! Stay up to date on the latest news and happenings with our blog and sign-up for our monthly newsletter!
Find out even MORE ways you can help:
- Donate an item from our wish list
- Acquire a mailing list for us
- Donate services of your business
- Secure auction items for one or more of our events
- Buy/Sell Teen Lifeline awareness bracelets
- Invite our Prevention Specialist to speak to your group about our services
For more information on how you can get involved with Teen Lifeline contact our Donor Relations Coordinator, Nick Shivka at email@example.com or 602-248-8337.